Media AMP follows a modular structure which means two things: minimal disruption to your professional calendar, and the chance to implement and experiment with new concepts between modules.
You will take five modules over nine months. Module one and two at IESE’s New York campus; module three at UCLA in Los Angeles; module four in New York and a final module in Barcelona.
Seeing the Big Picture
April 9-13, 2018
• Examine the global outlook
• Resolve complexity, deliver change management
• Explore economics of media businesses
• Review your strategy in context of digital, global change
• Analyze the dynamics of power and influence
Bridging Rapidly Changing Business Models
June 13-16, 2018
• Develop a digital mindset
• Explore digital impact on creation, distribution, revenue
• Evaluate double-sided platforms
• Explore intrapreneurship and innovation
• Assess intellectual capital in the digital age
Capturing a Constantly Shifting Audience
September 19-22, 2018
• Assess audience segmentation in context of marketing
• Review consumer trends and behavior of Millennials
• Explore strategies for better audience research
• Re-think innovation
• Explore ambidextrous leadership
Sustaining Growth in the Midst of Uncertainty
November 7-10, 2018
• Review customer centricity
• Explore service value
• Analyze strategies for managing creative people
• Identify and exploit ways to finance growth
• Re-assess risk management and decision-making
Building and Leading a Global Future
January 14-17, 2019
• Analyze mobile strategies to unlock its potential
• Explore emerging business models
• Evaluate alliances across brands and sectors
• Hone global strategy
• Develop new negotiation skills
• Recognize signposts for future scenarios
For over 50 years, IESE, the graduate business school of the University of Navarra, has been at the forefront of management education, developing and inspiring business leaders who strive to make a deep, positive and lasting impact on the people, companies and society they serve.
Since 1954, UCLA Anderson Executive Education has been cultivating forward-thinking leaders through the delivery of research based, highly applicable and globally sustainable leadership and management solutions. The school’s programs are anchored in the thought leadership of its distinguished faculty and inspired by the entrepreneurial and international spirit of Los Angeles, a city uniquely situated as the nexus between Asia and the Americas.
The school today has achieved worldwide recognition as an innovator in management education and research, with its faculty and alumni playing a key role in enhancing understanding of the fundamental business forces shaping the global economy.
“The reality is the entertainment industry has changed and is continuing to change dramatically; and this change is accelerating. Traditional media businesses are dying and the new ones aren’t making the money they need to sustain themselves. Having the tools to navigate in new terrain is the key that can turn turmoil into opportunity.”
PROFESSOR MIKE ROSENBERG
PROFESSOR MIKE ROSENBERG ACADEMIC DIRECTOR, AMP MEDIA
"Leading with digital fluency and global perspective is an increasingly complex challenge in the rapidly evolving media and entertainment space. But the opportunitities have never been greater for those willing to learn and grow.
UCLA and IESE are natural partners in offering this unique program, which provides the forum and the tools to transcend global and sector boundaries, drive innovation and identify opportunities where competitors see only disruption."
RODRIGO MAHS - DEPUTY DIRECTOR, EXECUTIVE EDUCATION UCLA ANDERSON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
For more information
Get in touch with us today and share your questions.
Advanced Management Program for Media and Entertainment