The Advanced Management Program admissions process is designed to determine whether the program is the right fit for you and your professional goals. We urge you to contact us before applying in order to sep up a meeting with an admissions mentor, who will review your résumé and provide in-depth information about learning experience.
Due to the program’s limited class size, we encourage early application.
ADMISSIONS PROCESS – 3 SHORT STEPS TOWARD YOUR FUTURE
FEES AND EXPENSES
|Tuition Deposit||10% of the program fee (non-refundable) to be paid within 2 weeks of acceptance to confirm attendance and book your place|
|Payment||Full payment is due no later than 30 days before the program starts|
The 10% deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your enrollment due to circumstances beyond your control, you have up to 1.5 years to complete the program. In this case, the program price will remain the same. If you do not join the program, you will lose the amount already paid.
The total fees for the program starting November 11 2019 is €37,500
(IESE Alumni members and early-bird candidates applying at least 1 year before the program start date receive 10% off the program price)
This fee includes:
- All course materials
- Most meals during residential modules
- Access to the IESE Business Center, library and other resources
IESE Business School offers a range of scholarships for the Advanced Management Program (AMP) to CEOs, C-suite executives and entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the potential to make a positive impact on the global business community and who are qualify for financial aid.
IESE is particularly eager to contribute to the development of:
- Business leaders in growth markets with the skills and expertise to grow their companies
- Women who lead and inspire
- Senior executives of global organizations looking to meet their real potential in leadership positions
- Public sector leaders who contribute to shaping society
Scholarship applicants may be awarded one of the following three categories of scholarships:
Each Academic year the AMP program offers a Woman in Leadership Scholarship to support women with an outstanding record of accomplishment. The scholarship covers up to 20% of the tuition fee.
Each Academic year the AMP program offers an Entrepreneur Scholarship to support entrepreneurs and innovators who can create economic and social value. The scholarship covers up to 15% of the tuition fee.
Each Academic year the AMP program offers a Development Scholarship to support candidates from non-profit organizations (NGOs) and IESE associate schools working toward having a positive impact on the world. The scholarship covers up to 40% of the tuition fee.
- Candidates who are fully or partially sponsored by their companies will not be eligible for scholarships
- Scholarship applications can only be submitted for a specific program. This means that, once awarded, a scholarship can only be used for the chosen program
- Although admission to the program is deferrable, scholarships are not
- Scholarship applicants must have already been admitted to the Advanced Management Program.
|Edition||Deadline for submissions|
|Fall editon||March 29th, 2019|
May 31st, 2019
July 26th, 2019
|Spring edition||September 27th, 2019|
November 29th, 2019
January 31st, 2020
They will base their decisions on the applicant’s:
- Academic merit
- Significant career development
- Personal challenges overcome
- Impact on his/her company and society
- Admissions interview evaluation
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship for the Advanced Management Program, please fill out this form.
IESE Business School offers a range of scholarships for the Advanced Management Program (AMP) to CEOs, C-suite executives and entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the potential to make a positive impact on the global business community and can have some financial restrictions.
All participants who are admitted to our program can apply for the Global Loan, offered by Sabadell bank. For more information, click here.
Tax Benefits for Education
PIF is an economic incentive offered to companies who allow their employees to pursue higher education. It is applicable under Spanish legislation for any employee that paying into the Spanish social security system. Contact us for more information.
Please contact the corresponding authorities in your home country to confirm if any tax benefits apply.