STRUCTURE AND CALENDAR
The Global CEO Program Africa is led by three renowned business schools: IESE Business School, Lagos Business School and Strathmore Business School. Participants gain new insights under the guidance of expert faculty members.
Insightful and energizing modules in Lagos, Nairobi and New York will give you a stronger grasp of the issues facing your company.
Strathmore Business School
February 9-15, 2020
• Discussion of country-to-country internacionalization strategies and analysis of how to adapt their key elements of organization to the global context
• Governance and the CEO’s role in complex business organizations
Lagos Business School
April 19-25, 2020
• Concepts of global and African economics, strategy definition and scenario planning
• Role of the CEO and the management team as transformational leaders in the African context
IESE Business School
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
June 14-20, 2020
• Managing innovation and entrepreneurship within and outside the corporation
• Exposure to the new strategies brought by the digital revolution and the capabilities needed to make innovation a reality
PARTNERING FOR EXCELLENCE IN GLOBAL BUSINESS
- IESE Business School is consistently ranked among the world’s leading business schools. With campuses in the New York, Barcelona, Munich and Sao Paulo, the school seeks to develop global business leaders with a spirit of service and a desire to make the world a better place. The school’s alumni network includes 45,000 graduates in more than 100 countries.
- Lagos Business School is a leading institution in Africa dedicated to creating and transmitting business and management knowledge relevant to emerging markets. Located in Africa’s second largest city, Lagos, LBS delivers executive education at top, middle and junior management levels, aiming to systematically improve the practice of management on the continent. We offer a wide selection of open-enrolment and executive programmes prepared around essential issues in business. Customised in-company programmes are also designed for organisations that need to develop large groups of staff in a particular discipline.
- In 2005, Strathmore University made a bold step; to start a business school that served leaders in positions of influence in society. It is our belief that when leaders are positively impacted, the ripple effect will be felt in the society at large. Strathmore Business School has served and influenced over 8,500 business leaders, policy makers, professionals and thought leaders across the continent. It is SBS’s mission to develop transformative business leaders because the bewildering rate of change in new ethical and governance challenges increases the demand for great ethical leaders with a passion for excellence.
For more information
Get in touch with us today and share your questions.
Global CEO Program Africa
IESE Business School
Julie Cook, Program Director
Tel: (+) 34 93 253 40 77