ADMISSIONS AND FEES
- The fee for 2023-2024 is $52,000*. This fee includes:
• Reading and classroom materials
• Social activities and events and most meals
• Hotel accommodations
• The fee does not include travel expenses to Cambridge, Singapore or Barcelona.
• A deposit of $10,000 is due upon admission to the program to reserve your seat. We ask for full payment of the balance 45 days prior to the start of the program.
Program Completion Policy
*IESE reserves the right to modify the program fee at any time.
- When you complete the program you will receive a co-branded diploma from IESE and MIT Sloan Executive Education, as well as the status of alumnus of IESE Business School, thus becoming eligible to join the IESE Alumni Association and benefit from an ongoing suite of educational and professional services. MIT Sloan Executive Education will additionally grant you an Executive Certificate in Management and Leadership, as well as 8 days count towards an Advanced Certificate for Executives.
Talk with an admissions director to ensure the GCP program maps to your learning and professional goals.
After your interview you can proceed to make your official application for a place on the program.
We review every application and send you the Committee's decision within one month.