STRUCTURE AND CALENDAR
The Global CEO program is structured in three one-week residential modules at two of the world’s leading business schools, in three continents.
MIT Sloan School of Management
October 29 – November 3, 2023
• Expand your global footprint in a shrinking world
• Build effective cross-cultural organizations
• Understand what motivates your employees
• Defining corporate governance in your corporate structure
January 21-26, 2024
• Identifying the factors shaping the global landscape
• Measuring the impact of new business models on your growth strategy
• Creating and delivering a digital strategy?
• Taking cross-border differences into account as we define strategies
IESE Business School
May 19-24, 2024
• Developing marketing strategies for empowered and skeptical consumers
• Achieving profitable growth in this uncertain and complex environment
• Understanding the implications of the financial crisis for the financial decisions
• Rethinking innovation processes
PARTNERING FOR EXCELLENCE IN GLOBAL BUSINESS
- Ranked first in the world by the Financial Times for Executive Education, IESE is one of the most global business schools with campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, New York City and Sao Paulo.We seek to develop leaders with solid business skills, a fully global mindset and a desire to make a deep and positive impact on people, business and society.
- The MIT Sloan School of Management, based in Cambridge, Massachussets, is one of the world’s leading business schools. We, at MIT Sloan, are devoted to our mission: to develop principled, innovative leaders who improve the world, ant to generate ideas that advance managment practice. We strive to bring knowledge to bear on the world’s great challenges. In all of our work and learning, we follow MIT’s motto of Mens and Manus, or Mind and Hand, as we seek practical solutions to real problems. Learning by doing is at the core of our teaching philosophy. Working at the intersection of management and technology, MIT Sloan is uniquely position to help CEOs transform the present and envision the future that is being shaped by technological disruption and innovation.