STRUCTURE AND CALENDAR
The Global CEO program is structured in three one-week residential modules at three of the world’s leading business schools, in three continents.
View from North America
PHILADELPHIA, The Wharton School University of Pennsylvania
March 13-18, 2022
• Expand your global footprint in a shrinking world
• Build effective cross-cultural organizations
• Understand what motivates your employees
• Defining corporate governance in your corporate structure
View from Asia
CEIBS, China Europe International Business School, Shanghai
May 15-20, 2022
• Identifying the factors shaping the global landscape
• Measuring the impact of new business models on your growth strategy
• Creating and delivering a digital strategy?
• Taking cross-border differences into account as we define strategies
View from Europe
BARCELONA, IESE Business School
July 10-15, 2022
• Developing marketing strategies for empowered and skeptical consumers
• Achieving profitable growth in this uncertain and complex environment
• Understanding the implications of the financial crisis for the financial decisions
• Rethinking innovation processes
PARTNERING FOR EXCELLENCE IN GLOBAL BUSINESS
- Ranked first in the world by the Financial Times for Executive Education, IESE is one of the most global business schools with campuses in Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, New York City and Sao Paulo.We seek to develop leaders with solid business skills, a fully global mindset and a desire to make a deep and positive impact on people, business and society.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is recognized globally for intellectual leadership and ongoing innovation across every major discipline of business education.Wharton is considered among the most comprehensive sources of business knowledge in the world because it is able to bridge research and practice through its broad engagement with the global business community.
- CEIBS has become the leading business school in China, and its MBA, EMBA and executive education programs have all been ranked among the top three in Asia and the top 50 globally.Clearly focused on knowledge creation in China rather than importing pre-packaged information from elsewhere, CEIBS’ 100-plus faculty provide in-depth insight on China and a cross-border perspective on global business.