WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The Global CEO Program is a learning journey that addresses the knowledge, mindsets, skills and capabilities required to lead your enterprise to unprecedented levels of excellence.
You will have the support and access to the expertise of a unique faculty of professors from IESE and the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Through discussion, debate, action-oriented activities, peer coaching and deep reflection, you will develop a number of key competencies that will transform your global leadership.
THE KEY COMPETENCIES OF A GLOBAL CEO
Heighten your decision-making skills with an integrative approach to understanding and solving complex business problems.
Enhance your entrepreneurial faculties, spot the global trends and connect the dots to capitalizing on technology, resources and talent.
Clearly articulate and communicate your corporate purpose and vision and ensure that it underscores everything you do.
Be a driver of change. Identify, select and build the macro-framework and change agents to build better processes and systems.
Understand the strategic implications of digital disruption, develop crucial capabilities, and future-proof your business model.
Negotiation and Influence
Interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders with deftness and versatility.
Lead with integrity through self-awareness, emotional and social intelligence, inclusion, listening, empathy, and learning agility.
Building a Legacy
Work with your senior team to ensure your organization’s long-term sustainability and success.
Our Global CEO program provides multi-faceted perspectives on different domains to give you the broader, deeper vision to define the long-term direction of your business.
You will explore leadership in the context of the global economy, competing in the digital age, building entrepreneurial ventures, strategy definition and execution.
- Global trends and regional markets
- Becoming a transformational leader to drive innovation and creativity
- Strategic decisions and financial value creation
- Marketing, social, mobile, cloud and analytics
- Asian political and economic dynamics and geo-politics with neighbors
- Global impact of transitional Asia – from exports to domestic consumption
- Business model innovations and emerging trends around the world
- Re-thinking business models and growth strategies in an integrated Asian free-trade region
- Leading cross-border operations
- Factors shaping global marketplace
- New business models and growth strategy
- Digital strategy
- Cross-border strategies
- Change management