STRUCTURE AND CALENDAR
SEP for the Travel and Tourism Industry is delivered across a modular format. This means that you can pursue your professional development with minimal disruption to your responsibilities. It also means you implement new concepts between modules, with immediate impact on your business.
You take three modules in key locations. The program kicks off in Hong Kong. Module two is delivered in New York at the IESE campus, and Module three takes place in Mallorca.
Assessing the Competitive Position
April 8-12, 2019
• The Global Economy: Implications for the Industry
• Decision Making in a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) World
• Cross-Cultural Management
• Leading Innovation and Mission-Critical Leadership
• Operations Excellence and Innovation
Competing in the Global Marketplace
June 3-7, 2019
• Global Strategy
• Distribution and Customer Strategies
• Corporate Finance
• Management Control and Business Problems
• Managing High-Performance Teams
Shaping the Future
September 16-20, 2019
• Digital Marketing
• Digital Transformation
• Driving and Managing Change
• Entrepreneurial Leadership
• M&A and Strategic Alliances
• Organizational Structures and Strategy Implementations
PARTNERING FOR EXCELLENCE
- For more than 50 years, IESE, the graduate business school of the University of Navarra, has been working at the cutting edge of management education, inspiring and educating global business leaders who strive to make a positive and lasting impact on the people, companies and society they serve.
- JSF Travel and Tourism School’s mission is to attract and nurture talent for the industry. This statement is developed within a framework of social responsibility, ethical motivation, cooperation and commitment while making a positive impact on people, companies society.JSF Travel and Tourism School is promoted by a select group of leading companies in the travel and tourism industry with connections in different sectors and geographic areas.