EXECUTIVE EDUCATION CERTIFICATE
IESE offers you the opportunity of designing a personalized development plan. With the support of an academic adviser, you will ll select at least four focused programs that address your unique interests and learning objectives. Once completed, you will receive the IESE Executive Education Certificate and become eligible to join IESE’s Alumni Association.
IESE’s Executive Education Certificate offers a series of key benefits:
• Professional guidance with an IESE adviser.
• 5% discount on any future focused program..
• Possibility of becoming a member of the Alumni Association, which delivers a broad array of exclusive benefits, ranging from professional support services to access to more than 300 Alumni learning sessions per year. Delivered around the world, sessions are a chance to learn and build your network.
To receive the IESE Executive Education Certificate you must meet the following requirements:
• Complete at least four focused programs (in English or Spanish).
• Programs must be completed within three years.
• Programs should amount to a minimum of 13 days of learning. You can view the focused programs calendar here for a list of available programs.