EXECUTIVE EDUCATION CERTIFICATE
IESE offers you the opportunity to earn an Executive Education Certificate by designing a customized development plan of Focused Programs. Working in collaboration with an IESE advisor, you will devise a
plan that reflects your unique needs and goals. Check below the requirements to obtain the certificate and the benefits you will have access to once you have it.
- In addition to earning the IESE Executive Education Certificate, you will enjoy a series of other exclusive benefits:
• Professional guidance with an IESE adviser.
• 5% discount on any future Focused Program.
• Possibility of becoming a Member of the IESE Alumni Association, which delivers a broad array of exclusive benefits, ranging from professional support services to access to more than 300 Alumni learning sessions per year.
- If interested in obtaining the IESE Executive Education Certificate: Complete, at least, 4 Focused Programs, in English or Spanish, within three years. The 4 programs must total a minimum of 12 days of learning.
Check out our Focused Programs portfolio here.