EXECUTIVE EDUCATION CERTIFICATE
IESE offers you the opportunity to earn an Executive Education Certificate by designing a customized development plan of Focused Programs. Working in collaboration with an IESE advisor, you will devise a
plan that reflects your unique needs and goals. Check below the requirements to obtain the certificate and the benefits you will have access to once you have it.
- In addition to earning the IESE Executive Education Certificate, you will enjoy a series of other exclusive benefits:
• Professional guidance with an IESE adviser.
• 5% discount on any future Focused Program.
• Possibility of becoming a Member of the IESE Alumni Association, which delivers a broad array of exclusive benefits, ranging from professional support services to access to more than 300 Alumni learning sessions per year.
- There are two different ways of obtaining the Executive Education Certificate:• Complete 4 Focused Programs: 3 face-to-face and 1 online, in English or Spanish, within three years. The 4 programs must total a minimum of 13 days of learning.
• Complete 5 online Focused Programs, in English or Spanish, within two years.
You can take a look at the whole Focused Programs portfolio here.