Boost your Potential
The ability to pivot, innovate and envision multiple scenarios is now more critical than ever. IESE’s Business Acceleration Program (BAP) is designed for senior managers in all areas, head of departments, directors, and team and project leaders in the DACH region who aspire to magnify their organizational impact and enrich their professional network with other high-caliber peers. Delivered in Munich, the BAP will boost your leadership potential with minimal disruption to your current commitments. In a dynamic learning forum, you’ll future-proof your career by acquiring breakthrough insights, concepts, and frameworks and emerge with a new vision of leadership.
FROM APRIL 13, 2023
TO JULY 1, 2023
SESSIONS HELD EVERY
3 WEEKS, FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS
IESE MUNICH & BARCELONA
Would you like to have an e-coffee chat? Contact us
WORK AND LEARN AT THE SAME TIME. IMMEDIATELY IMPACT!
Business Acceleration Program Overview:
GROW AS A LEADER, GROW AS A PERSON
The Acceleration Program for Managers delivers tangible benefits for both you and your company.
- An accelerated transition to senior roles and expansive view of leadership
- New decision-making frameworks to address current and future challenges
- Stronger confidence in your personal brand by learning in an atmosphere of trust
- Greater ability to lead mindfully, effectively, and responsibly, with or without formal authority
- A sharper focus on value creation and leading with purpose
- High-caliber network with other forward-thinking managers
Benefits for your company:
- Breakthrough performance by gaining a deeper awareness of key leadership tenets,
core management areas and the latest global trends
- Stronger strategic, critical, and analytical thinking via a mix of proven academic methods
- Robust decision-making frameworks to anticipate and address business challenges and assess their short- and long-term impact
- Greater capacity to align and unite others around corporate priorities
- Wider field of vision through interactions with professors, practitioners, and peers outside your regular professional circle
- Immediately actionable insights and limited time away from the office
When you complete your program, you’ll receive a IESE certificate and become part of our global alumni community.
IESE professors are adept at harnessing the collective expertise in the classroom. Through an interactive discussion-based forum, they share their expertise and experiences while encouraging others to do the same.
You’ll stretch your limits by learning outside the classroom and typical business domain. Experiential learning activities include company visits, cultural outings and team-building exercises, among others.
Merging theory with practice, these interactive exercises replicate real-world business situations. You’ll work with your team to resolve a strategic challenge within a realistic test environment, complete with time constraints and complex power grids.
Working one-on-one with a seasoned executive coach, you’ll solidify learning concepts presented in the program and become better equipped to reach a concrete personal or professional goal.
A personal mentor will offer you continuous feedback and career advice to ensure you get the most out of the program.
Take your 100-day plan into your workplace and, CEOs and senior decision makers from top firms will give you an up-close view of their industry and frontline experiences resolving specific management challenges.
Learn with the best, push your boundaries and walk the talk!
Franziska KunzFRANZISKA KUNZ
HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, WESTWING
I believe education is the only way to solve the problems we face as society. Education about technology, moral standards, leadership skills, emotional intelligence and cross-cultural biases. IESE offers that and the PMD program is the right platform to learn with and from other mid-level managers when a longer commitment like an Executive MBA doesn’t match the personal plans.
Sauer SteffenSAUER STEFFEN
PROCESS EXCELLENCE LEAD, LILLIUM
For more information, get in touch with us today.
Business Acceleration Program
IESE Business School – Munich Campus
81675 Munich, Germany
Tel: (+49) 89 242 0979 25