A lifetime of impact
The Business Acceleration Program convenes every three weeks on IESE’s Munich campus over five months, with full-day sessions on Fridays and half-days on Saturdays, minimizing disruption to your professional obligations. In fact, you’ll only spend nine days out of the office and emerge from each module with actionable insights that you can immediately apply at work.
The Business Acceleration Program is designed to equip you with a general-management vision of the entire company, plus the critical skills required for successful leadership
• Practice calculation methods to specify the impact of operational decisions on financial results.
• Analyze the diverse elements that make up corporate cost structure.
• Design systems to compare expected and actual results.
• Widen your problem-solving perspective and approach.
• Sharpen your analytical skills, ability to synthesize information, and capacity to think creatively.
Course objective: to develop an analytical framework to help understand the environment in which firms operate.
• Distinguish and understand the implications of a demand versus a supply shock.
• Understand the impact and who bears the burden of taxes.
• Evaluate the consequences of monetary policy on key assets.
• Understand the impact of fiscal policy.
• Understand how exchange rates are determined and their implications for the economy and business.
• Introduce concepts and tools to design, evaluate and implement new strategies.
• Explore how to direct and manage entrepreneurial teams, seek capital and form a board of directors.
Course objective: Incorporate ethics in business activity and decision-making.
• Explore ethical foundations of management.
• Learn how to include ethical considerations in an analysis of business problems.
• Gain a deeper understanding of the corporate social responsibility and the role that businesses have in our society.
Course objective: Learn to critically analyze corporate decisions from a financial perspective.
• Compute the expected rate of return on investment projects.
• Apply several valuation methods to value projects and companies.
• Evaluate the capital structure of a firm.
• Identify ways to return money to shareholders.
Course objective: To help to take a strategic and generalist perspective to the management of people in organizations.
• Understand the strategic role of personnel policies and practices
• Integrate a solid body of knowledge, skills, and abilities in people management.
• Strengthen understanding of practical issues from the point of view of the organization in global contexts.
• Design of the customer journey in the company itself or in the extended enterprise.
• Identification of critical elements for the industrialization of service.
Course objective: to develop an understanding of the increasing complexity of leading and managing people at different levels of the organization.
• Understand key responsibilities of leadership.
• Broaden toolkit for motivating people beyond financial incentives.
• Be able to build and exercise power and influence at both personal and positional levels.
Course objective: Offer an in-depth understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals.
• Expand your knowledge of product planning, market selection, distribution and pricing from a sales perspective.
• Better understand the role of sales and marketing within the organizational structure.
• Boost your ability to strategize and formulate commercial action plans.
Course objective: Sharpen your skills at the negotiating table.
• Gain a deeper understanding of the principles and concepts behind effective negotiations.
• Practice negotiation skills and identify your personal negotiating style and its impact on others.
• Boost your negotiating skills in collaborative and competitive situations and increase your level of awareness of the negotiation process.
Course objective: Analyze strategies to generate client value and gain competitive advantage.
• Develop a holistic view of operations in both manufacturing and service-oriented businesses.
• Explore the core concepts and variables of the operations domain.
• Learn how to diagnose and improve different types of operational systems.
Course objective: Examine the essentials of decision-making in companies with diversified business portfolios.
• Analyze factors related to corporate strategy, management, ownership, and control and the interrelationship among these factors over time.
• Identify various strategies to drive sustainable, profitable growth.
• Examine problems specific to the implementation of different growth strategies.
Working one-on-one with a seasoned executive coach, you’ll solidify learning concepts presented in the program and become
better equipped to reach a concrete personal or professional goal.