ADMISSIONS AND FEES
- The program fee of $14,500 includes: • Tuition
• Assessments: MBTI, 360°, Optimal Work
• Reading and classroom material
• Most meals • Social activities This fee does not include travel or accommodation. A deposit is required within two weeks of acceptance to reserve a seat. Full tuition fee is due April 3, 2019. Apply now here
- Upon completing the DLP program, you will join a dynamic alumni network comprised of more than 45,000 global executives. With 30 regional chapters around the world, the IESE Alumni Association serves as a vital link to the IESE community and a channel for lifelong learning through continuous education sessions, career development services, reunions and networking events.Every year, the Alumni Association welcomes graduates and business leaders to its Global Alumni Reunion. DLP participants will have the unique opportunity to attend the 2018 edition of this flagship event, scheduled for October 12, 2018, in New York City.