ADMISSIONS AND FEES
- The program fee of $14,500 includes:
• Assessments: MBTI, 360°, Optimal Work
• Reading and classroom material
• Most meals
• Social activitiesThis fee does not include travel or accommodation.
A deposit is required within two weeks of acceptance to reserve a seat. Full tuition fee is due April 3, 2019.Apply now here
- Upon completing the DLP program, you will join a dynamic alumni network comprised of more than 45,000 global executives. With 30 regional chapters around the world, the IESE Alumni Association serves as a vital link to the IESE community and a channel for lifelong learning through continuous education sessions, career development services, reunions and networking events.