ANDREAS COLLIGNONANDREAS COLLIGNON, PROGRAM FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT (PMD) MUNICH '14
HEAD OF GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN, WACKER CHEMIE, AG, GERMANY
Focused on the business dynamics of Central Europe, from global enterprise to the Mittelstand, the Program for Management Development (PMD) Munich-Barcelona will accelerate your transition to senior management.
You will develop your integrative and strategic understanding of business, and hone decision-making capabilities to drive performance and align your team around key organizational objectives.
The Program for Management Development (PMD) is delivered over four modules: two at IESE Barcelona and two at IESE Munich.
The Program for Management Development (PMD) is a learning experience that will transform you.
You will exchange ideas, opinions, insight and understanding with trusted peers and international faculty. The process will help you develop key leadership competencies. And accelerate your transition to senior leadership.
See program content.
The Program for Management Development (PMD) Munich-Barcelona is delivered over four modules: two at IESE Barcelona and two at IESE Munich. Your work will be both collaborative and focused on individual projects.
February 4-7, 2020
• Understand the global macroeconomic environment and its impact on business.
• Develop self-awareness of your own leadership style.
• Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
• Develop a practical action plan focusing on a particular strategic
March 23-27, 2020
• Examine the dynamics of business ecosystems and how they contribute to growth.
• Explore marketing, management, corporate finance and innovation.
• Fine-tune your action plan.
May 25-29, 2020
• Delve deep into leadership skills.
• Explore the implementation of corporate strategy and operations management.
• Adopt a human resources, process and result-oriented perspective.
July 1-3, 2020
• Explore diverse innovation and entrepreneurship models.
• Examine global strategy.
• Add final touches to your take-home agenda and the Executive Challenge.
“Starting from the very first module, I gained new insights and ideas to enhance the organizational processes in my company. The program provided some very useful guidelines to improve the decision-making process, which I could apply as soon as I was back at the office.”
“Moving into a position of greater responsibility requires the best from you. The Program for Management Development (PMD) is a comprehensive program that allows you to expand your knowledge and optimize your effectiveness. At the same time, you grow as a leader and become more reflective in your management decisions. Based on the feedback of Program for Management Development (PMD) alumni, participants leave the program better equipped to face the challenges ahead of them.”
Learn from your peers through open dialogue, interchange of experience and insight. Broaden your perspective.
Apply new ideas and approaches through experiential learning such as the case method, simulations, workshops.
Discuss and debate with world-class business leaders and scholars. Our faculty are at the forefront of global business thinking.
To ensure that the Program for Management Development (PMD) Munich matches your needs and objectives, the IESE team will take you through three simple steps:
At IESE, we want you to occupy the very center of the right program for you.